What makes their work so awesome is:
- Bo is walking at Austin's side with a loose letter 'J' shape in the leash.
- Bo is making frequent eye contact with Austin, which we call 'checking-in.'
- Bo's tail is high and wagging indicating he is content.
- Bo is not distracted by the loud equipment or men that they pass by.
- When Austin stops walking Bo goes into a sit without being cued and he sits on mark at Austin's left side.
- Austin is not talking to or treating Bo with food.
What you see in this video represents two years of a true commitment to daily training, positive reinforcement, consistency, patience and determination. It's so exciting to watch these two grow up and work together as a team.
Before we took this video we were exercising and playing with Bo the college green and on the outdoor courts. This is video of the boy and pup playing 'getcha' on one of the tennis courts.