The story of a boy living with Type 1 and his family's journey to raise and train a diabetic alert dog.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Today I Turned Three


Today I turned three.

I slept late with my boy.
I took a morning walk with my friends.
I retrieved my Papa's hat.

I played 100 things to do with a box.

I held my paw on the riser to get a treat.

I practiced sits, downs and stands on the step.

I practiced 'touch' with the easy button.

I played fetch.

I alerted to my boy's blood sugar and got rewarded.


I worked at Lowes and met these statue dogs.

I hung out on the front lawn with my Mama.

I ate an ice cube filled with kibble and carrots.

I took pictures with my boy and Papa.

I got hugs and love from my boy.

I posed for pictures.

I snuggled with my boy.

I got a birthday treat and I really liked it.

I celebrated with my family and Gil and Syl.

I turned three today.

Our three year old pup. August 23, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment