Some of the distractions he encountered at the game included:
- Young children running past him.
- Adults and children stepping very close to him when he was in a down stay.
- Basketball players running past him with a ball.
- Basketballs bouncing.
- The sound of the game buzzer.
- A custodian pushing a dry mop up and down the court and the mop coming very close to him at one point.
- The sound of sneakers squeaking on the gym floor.
- Clapping, cheering and stomping on the bleachers.
- Children stopping and looking at him.
- A girl tipping her head over and brushing her very long hair right in front of him.
Some of the commands I worked on with Bo during this session included:
- Down stay with me near and with me walking away from him, as well as with me walking around him and stepping over him.
- Sit stay.
- Walking with me and sitting when I stopped walking.